


Well the first two days of the world championship have been quite crazy for the German team! Yesterday, after fighting hard and keeping it close until the very end, they had a disappointing loss by four points to top-ranked Argentina. Today everyone really stepped up and they had a thrilling, double overtime WIN against Serbia! Chris had a great game with a nice dunk at the beginning and 12 points in 26 minutes. Jan was the hero of the match with an awesome shot at the end and 22 points! We expected this game to be tough, but the tension and suspense at the end was almost too much for us watching at home (and them I am sure) to bear! On to another tough, but hopefully not quite as chaotic, game against Australia tomorrow at 5:45 pm Germany, 11:45 am US. All I know is that I put on my Germany jersey from Chris for extra luck today and I don't want to take it off!Don't forget you can watch the games from the US live at espn3.com
and in Germany they are always on Sport1
No comments:
Post a Comment