Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

8 Days




The national team won the tournament in the Netherlands with two wins against Sweden and Belgium and one loss to the Netherlands last weekend. Chris had a great start to his debut with the team. Hopefully they can do just as well in the tournament in Cyprus this weekend. Still lots of work to do to get ready for the World Championships. They started growing beards for the W.C., so we will see how they look in a few weeks.

I am enjoying my last two weeks at home. Last week I went to Canoe Creek and to see the musical, 'Guys and Gals,' with mom. I spent Sunday up the mountain visiting everyone there. Dixon enjoyed his day at dads farm playing with the other three dogs and was so tired he slept the whole next day!

I am officially flying back to Germany on the 12th, so I have just 8 days left!

No comments: