While the boys were gone for their week-long training camp on the Costa Brava, I decided to take a little trip of my own to Spain too. I spent three nights in Barcelona with Barbi and Isabel, my two friends from Palencia. We had lots of fun touring the city, shopping, eating great food, and soaking up some sun on the beach. The weather was perfect! It was great to be back in Barcelona and use my Spanish again. It's such an amazing city. Every time I am there I think about how much I miss it and how lucky Chris and I were to spend our first year there. I hadn't seen the girls for two years, so we got some much needed time to catch up with each other. Hopefully they will make it up to visit Bremerhaven this season.
The team got back from their tough week at camp yesterday and have their photo shoot this afternoon. There are two scrimmages this week, so hopefully we will see their hard work at camp pay off.
No comments:
Post a Comment