
On Friday, Chris and I headed off to our separate destinations, him to play in the Maritim Cup in Bonn, and me all the way down to the South for Flo and Eva's wedding. After a five hour train ride, I spent the night before the wedding with his parents. I was lucky Katie and Frido were there and got to see our nephew Joscha for the second time! He grew so much already.
On Saturday morning, Fitssi drove me, Steffi, and Johnny down to the mountains for the wedding. We took a 15 minute gondola ride to the lodge at the top and the view was beautiful. It was a great setting for a wedding. A lot of the guests were dressed in the traditional Bayern Lederhosen and Dirndls.
After a short official ceremony, we ate lots of good German food and celebrated together. Despite me falling out of the top bunk in our hut during the night, I had fun! Chris was really sad that he couldn't make it to the wedding, but we were happy that at least one of us could be there.
Congratulations Flo and Eva!
No comments:
Post a Comment