After a summer off from cooking, minus a few dinners with Gregg and Zach, I am back in the kitchen! I really do love cooking and appreciate the fact that I have a lot of free time to prepare whatever it is I am making. I have been trying to broaden my cooking repertoire and test out new recipes I find. I usually get my recipes from Allrecipes because I like being able to see the recipe ratings and suggestions from lots of other people. Another good website that a lot of the basketwives have mentioned is The Pioneer Woman. This page has a lot of delicious recipes with great step by step instructions, complete with photos and a good sense of humor. The next recipe I want to test out is this delicious looking Chicken Cacciatore. I'll let you know how it goes and continue sharing new recipe finds.

No comments:
Post a Comment