Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Palencia wins their second game!

Faymasa Palencia 82 - Cajasol 66
Another great win for Palencia. It was harder than the last one, but they still pulled through. Unfortunately, Chris only got to play almost 8 minutes. He did well in the time he played with 6 points, 3 rebounds, and a block, but then he took a charge and got hit in the eye by the guard's elbow. He was bleeding a lot and had to go to the nearby hospital to get 6 stitches. And to top it all off, he found out later that they called the foul on him!!! I am glad I wasn't there as I probably would have been really upset with the bad calls and seeing Chris like that. When he got home at 7 AM, i woke up to say hi and couldnt even look at him it was so bad. I got dizzy, sick in the stomach, and i looked like a ghost. I couldn't believe I got that bad just from one little look, but today I am fine looking at it. It looks pretty bad today though, because it is really swollen. Everyone said they stitched it up nice, so hopefully it will heal well. We aren't sure yet if he is practicing on Monday or what the doctor wants him to do. Here are some beautiful pictures of it.


No comments: