Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Mom's Visit!

As their last stop, Mom and Dale arrived in Germany after their 12 day cruise through the Mediterranean. We spent some time touring Wurzburg, took a hike through the vineyards here, went to Rothenburg and had dinner with Chris' family and spent two days in Salzburg. Unfortunately, they weren't able to see Chris play in the game against Oldenburg while they were here, but at least they got to see a game and experience our crazy, fun arena! Wurzburg is a great place to have guests because we have so many things to do in the area. We had a really nice visit with them. I definitely miss my Mom! I might not see her again until we get back this summer, so I am glad she could come see us in Germany.

Salzburg - view from the fortress


Our vineyard hike right during harvest time

The Alte Mainbrucke in Wurzburg
Us with Uncle Rudolf 

Testing out the Nutella Coffee

No comments: