Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

What's for Dinner?

These past few weeks, thanks to Pinterest and lots of time on my hands, I have tried a lot of new recipes for dinner. So far, all of the new meals have been delicious, but some of them definitely trump the others. Some of the new recipes include:

Meatloaf Parmesan made with ground turkey
Roasted Cauliflower soup
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Chicken Curry
Spicy Pork Bulgogi
White Chicken and Artichoke Lasagne
Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps

Our favorites so far have been the Chicken Wraps and Spicy Pork Bulgogi, so I thought I would share those recipes with you here.

Spicy Pork Bulgogi Recipe
* Note:  I used spicy red pepper paste and the german pork geschnetzeltes meat found in most grocery stores here. It is already cut into perfect sized pieces for this recipe. It goes well with basmati rice.

Crispy Southwest Chicken Wrap Recipe 
Chris' new favorite!
*Note:  We realized at the last minute that we didn't have black beans and it still tasted amazing without them! We put a small amount of light Ranch dressing into the wrap and instead of sour cream. We also didn't have chili powder, so I substituted a little bit of paprika, oregano and garlic for it. I brushed the wraps with a little bit of sunflower oil instead of spraying with cooking spray (we don't have cooking spray here) before browning them. We also used basmati instead of normal white rice. Delicious!!!

No comments: