Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Another Late Update

First off, I should tell you all that I got the news that I passed my German test! I am done with integrations course and can get my visa renewed yayyy!!! All of my classes and studying have paid off! Although I don't have to, I would really like to take some more classes next semester to keep working on my speaking and grammar. Still looking for a job, I applied for a few more this week.

On the basketball side, there's good news and bad. The team lost at home two weeks ago - definitely a game they should have won. Chris finished the game with 19 points and a black eye and bruised heel. Too bad they still came out with a loss after all of that! This past weekend they won in Frankfurt making it our second big win on the road. Finally we have proof that we can win away games! Chris' parents and Fitssi drove up to see the game. We play at home this Sunday against Ulm, so it will be another tough one.

On Tuesday night, Sina and I organized a birthday party for Chris' teammate's wife/our friend, Delia. We had a fun dinner out with most of the team.

That's it for now. I am counting down the days until I will be in the US for Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Erica {My Two Roads} said...

Great work babe!!! SO proud of you!!! All that hard work has paid off! Good luck with the job search... :)