

Unfortunately, we still don't have internet in our apartment, so I haven't been able to keep up our blog! Everything is going well here in Oldenburg. We are all settled into our new apartment and have had some more time to explore the city. We will definitely have to put some more pictures up when we get internet!
Chris is enjoying playing with the new team. Yesterday was EWE Baskets day where the team got introduced to the fans and had a scrimmage against Oostende, a team from the Netherlands. We won the game with a last second 3 pointer from Steven Smith. They have one more week to get ready for the first regular season game at home on Saturday.
I had two interviews last week and got a job teaching at a language school in the city. I really like the people I have met there and think that the school is well organized. I have to teach a mock lesson tomorrow and will begin teaching normal classes next week. Once again, I am having trouble finding a job more related to my degree and what I want to do, but I am thankful that I at least have this job for now and will continue to look for an additional one.
That's it for now. We hope you are all doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment