

Last weekend I took the train down to meet Chris' parents and drive to Tubingen for Chris' game. We spent the day touring Tubingen with Chris' family. It's a really nice city with lots of half timber houses and old buildings, and they also have good shopping! In the evening we met up with all of Chris' family for a good Schwabish (food from that region) dinner before the game. It was great to have everyone together, Jim and Pam, Rudolf, Traude and Hansi, Manu and Esther, and Katie and her boyfriend were all there. It was the first time they had all been together in a while. The game was a close one, but it always seems to be like that when Chris has family there to watch! We ended up winning with a buzzer beater from Chris Oliver. It was really nice for Chris to have his family there to see him play. Jim and Pam had never seen him in a pro game before. After the game, Christa, David and I spent the night in Stuttgart at Jim and Pams house and I took the train back to Gottingen in the morning. Luckily I got an early train before the severe winds came and delayed everything after me! Thanks everyone for coming out and supporting Chris!



No comments:
Post a Comment