Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Another Eurochallenge Win!


After another longgg trip, the boys had a great game in Cyprus. They all stepped up and played really well. Chris finished with 10 points. Apparently their fans were not so friendly, they spit on our team during the game!!! I guess I am glad I didn't make the trip for that one! Unfortunately, the guys didn't get to stay after the game and enjoy the great weather there. They left at midnight for their plane to come back home. So we are now 3-1 in the second round of the Eurochallenge. If we win one more of the next 2 games (possibly even if we don't), we will advance to the quarterfinals!

We are heading to Tubingen tomorrow for a regular league game. Our friend Joe Herber, who played with Chris on the national team and played for WVA in college, just signed there. We don't think he will be ready to play tomorrow though. I am taking the train down to the game and will do some site seeing in Tubingen with Chris' parents and his aunt and uncle before. We hope you all have a nice weekend!

No comments: