Well our first week of the new year has gone very well! We had a nice new years eve with dinner at Cody and Brittany's then a party later with the rest of the team.
On the 2nd, we played against Artland at home. It was a big game, actually our first sold out game of the season. It was definitely an exciting one! We won 79-78!
Last night the team had a Eurochallenge game in Gravelines, France. Some fans made the 6 hour trip, but I stayed home with Dixon and watched the updates online. I think it's a good thing I didn't go, because it seemed like the refs were out to get our big guys. I have never seen Chris get 4 offensive fouls called on him in one game, but at least he got 8 points and 6 rebounds before he fouled out!
On Friday, Chris is taking me to see the Gottingen Orchestra's big concert, something he planned as one of my Christmas presents! We are both looking forward to it, it's supposed to be one of their best concerts of the year.
We hope you had a great start to the new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment