On the 17th, I went to a baby shower for April Gibbs, a wonderful basketwife I met this season. I took the train up to Bremen and 6 of us had lunch together. It was a lot of fun to hang out with Jane and April again and meet other wives I hadn't met before. We are hoping to start getting together more often as we really don't live that far away from each other and we always
have fun! I made some cupcakes to take and put these pictures up here for you to see Gram!


Donald arrived on the 14th to stay with us for a while as he looks for a team to sign him in Germany. That weekend, Felix came up from Bamberg to stay with us and Pat King was here for Chris' game on Friday. The team won, but unfortunately none of them got ot see Chris play. The coach decided it was better to let him rest more after his sprained ankle since we were winning by 20 anyway. We had a nice time with everyone and Dixon didn't know what to do with so many people at our house!
No comments:
Post a Comment