Katie, Frido and Joscha stopped in Bremerhaven for a few days on their roadtrip through Germany. It was great to have them visit and get to see Joscha more. It's hard to believe how much he changes each time we see him, he's almost one already! We were a little apprehensive about Joscha and Dixon being together, but it was fine. Dixon was just following him around trying to steal his toys and snacks! He is definitely a little jealous, but I am sure he would get over that after a while.
Their first night here, Frido and I drove to Oldenburg for Chris' game. Unfortunately, it was another loss and definitely not a good game for the Eisbaren. It was the second game in a row that they lost and this time they really didn't play well. We didn't have the warmest weather while Katie was here, but we made the most of it and explored Bremerhaven with them. We also tried out a new fish restaurant that was really good. Chris may see them at his game in Bayreuth, if not, we will be sure to visit with them before we head to the US for the summer!
3 comments:
Hey Guys! Just wanted to send you a quick message to let you know that I have awarded you the Leibster Award; an award presented to bloggers by their peers for their amazing sites. Your site is amazing and I am always entertained by your posts. I love all the pictures you include, they really draw me into your words! You can check out me presenting the award to you here:
http://thevirtuousjourney.blogspot.de/2012/04/my-very-1st-blog-award.html
Have a great day, and thanks for all the work that you put into making your blog such an awesome and interesting part of my day!
aww Thanks so much Cesha!!! I am glad you enjoy reading it, I wish I would take the time to update it more often! I hope we can meet up sometime along our journeys soon.
and i enjoy reading yours also!!!
Post a Comment