We had a nice Easter weekend with Chris' friends from home! On Saturday we went to the team's last regular season game. Chris had a good game and we won 77-64. We spend Easter at the beach in Dangast and had a nice dinner together. We really enjoyed their visit and had perfect weather!
(Chris' dunk in the last game - Photographed by Ulf Duda)
So we finished the season in 6th place with a record of 20 - 14. We are playing against Alba Berlin in the first round of playoffs beginning this Saturday. It is the best of 5 games, with 3 of them in Berlin. I am taking the train to Berlin to spend the weekend with Ivana and see the first game. I haven't seen her since August, so it will be great to catch up!So keep your fingers crossed for the EWE baskets and I will let you know if you can watch the games online. I know that the first two games in Berlin will be on TV here for all of you in Germany!




No comments:
Post a Comment