Last weekend I ran the 5k in the Oldenburg city run. I had been running a lot and thought that if I signed up for an event, it would keep me motivated and in shape. It was a lot of fun and I was happy with how I did. Chris and Dixon came out to cheer me on in the freezing, rainy weather.
The past two weeks of basketball have been a little rough. The team lost weekend before last in Goettingen by 12 after staying up most of the first half. Then we lost by 19 at home to Tubingen on Saturday. We played at home again on Tuesday and only won by 2 after trailing Trier most of the game. Lets just hope they are learning from their mistakes and can get it a little more together before Sundays game in Berlin. We definitely have a great roster of guys, just have to figure out how they can all do their best together and be a team.
Dad and Karen are arriving on Sunday for their one week visit! We are excited to see them. It will definitely be a busy week of traveling around our part of Germany and doing lots of site seeing!
No comments:
Post a Comment