I should have updated this much earlier because now there is so much to tell!
This week Chris was gone for a four day road trip/team bonding. They had a game on Tuesday at Chemnitz and won by 30 points. Wednesday they went hiking and mountain climbing all day, which was quite an adventure for them. They actually had to go down 100 ft drops with ropes and most of them were pretty scared. Then on Thursday they went into double overtime against a team that we beat by 20 last week at home! Chris made the shot that forced them to the second overtime and finished with 17 points. They ended up winning it in the end. His dad, brother, and cousin drove down to Munich for the game.
I got a job and started working last week! I am working part time at a travel agency that books trips all over the world for scuba diving. Right now I am updating the pricing for the next year and putting it on the website. It is a lot of calculations and little details becuase each price changes many times a year based on flights, peak seasons, and other things that go into it. I am really happy that I got something so fast, but I will keep looking for full time positions more related to what I want to do too.
Sunday night was our first home test game against a team in our own league. It was tough, but we won again! Another girlfriend arrived from the US this weekend, so we had 4 of us at the game together. It's nice to have some girls to hang out with now. We only have two more test games and two weeks until regular season starts! Tickets are on sale as of yesterday and the everyone is really excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment