Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Our First House


Most of you already know that aside from our cross country trip, we spent a large portion of our time in the US running around like nuts trying to get all of the proper paperwork done to buy our first house together! We had been debating back and forth over the past two years if we wanted to buy and if so, where. We finally decided to go for it! After looking at several townhouse in the area, we found one that we loved! It was very stressful with the time crunch and Chris being away for the second half of the summer, but it all worked out. We were so lucky to find a house that needed literally no work done before we could move in. After closing on the house in the first week of August, I had 15 days to move us in and prepare to go back to Germany! I could not have done it without my stepdad, Gregg's, help! It is amazing how much we accomplished in just 15 days and I can't wait for Chris and I to finally live in it together next summer. We will be all ready for you to come visit and get the full tour next summer!

No comments: