As the team is preparing for their 3rd and VERY IMPORTANT playoff game in Berlin today, I am preparing for a girls night to watch the game on tv and celebrate my birthday together. Most of you already know that playoffs are not going so well. We are 0 - 2 and if we lose tonight, it is over. Last weekend's game in Berlin was really a total disaster and we lost by almost 30. On Wednesday they looked totally different and played hard but still ended up losing by 3. That was our big chance to make it 1-1 and take advantage of playing at home. Now we would have to win the last 3 games in a row (two of them in Berlin) to make it to the next round. Although I will not place the blame entirely on the refs because the team could have played better, I will say that they were absolutely horrible and did have a big affect on the outcome of Wednesday's game. Tonight's game could be the last, but let's hope not!
Despite the loss last weekend in Berlin, I had a lot of fun visiting Ivana. We went to a birthday dinner on Friday, shopping and to the game on Saturday and to the big 1st of May street party on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment